Hi, We're SugarShot. We're an open rebellion against the IT grain. We do Technology. Differently. Come join us! SugarShot is an information technology company with practice areas in Cybersecurity, IT Support and Professional Services. We are growing quickly, been honored on the Inc. 5000 3 years in a row, and have excellent opportunities for great people who are looking to make a real difference in the market place. Our name is unique, because our story is unique, and so is our future.
In addition to great pay and benefits, we offer a flexible a work schedule, a super cool tech company remote working environment, continuing education and mentoring, comprehensive health benefits, 401K, profit sharing, free lunches, exciting events, and occasional video games in the late afternoons.
Sales Operations (“SO”) at SugarShot is the practice of managing the data flow of many sales related activities, and ensuring they are completed on-time.
In this role, you will be responsible for instilling confidence with new prospects, and working with the rest of the Sales Team to ensure that the prospects' journey towards becoming a client is an enjoyable and enlightening experience.
You Will Be Successful In This Role If...
- You are highly detail oriented and care deeply about quality workmanship
- Willingness to call prospects and generate discovery appointments
- Able to speak clearly and powerfully and to be compelling over the phone or video chat
- Positive attitude and a good Team player
- Able to work under pressure which short, and sometimes changing deadlines
- You have excellent, thorough and methodical problem-solving skills and you enjoy not having loose ends
- You are driven to do a great job and get tremendous sense of accomplishment from “doing things right”
- You are good at building, maintaining and strengthening personal relationships
- You have strong team-building skills and know how to draw on internal resources for success
- You are highly knowledgeable about SugarShot’s products, services and capabilities
- You can successfully engage in multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to find correct contacts in ZoomInfo and follow a prospecting cadence of phone calls, emails and mail
- Responding to incoming inquiries and schedule appointments
- Fulfill all marketing collateral from inbound leads and newsletters
- Work with sales manager to measure and improve lead response rates
- Sales Support:
- Scheduling and confirming all appointments with sales and engineering
- Make sure data is enterd properly into internal systems (Hubspot & Process Site)
- Quote Generation
- Manage, attend and document all sales process meetings
- Update the Deals as sales progress towards closing
- Assist sales with the final Proposal Presentation
- Help gather any needed documentation or meetings to move the sales towards a close
- Marketing Support
- Help track and report on leads and sales (MQL, SQL)
- Help maintain integrity in Hubspot and Internal Sharepoint Site
- Organize schedules and speakers for SugarShot TV
- Assist marketing with case studies
- Submit offers and reporting on the MIcrosoft One Commercial Partner Program
- Admin Support for Brand Strategist
- Onboarding New Clients:
- Create initial meetings on the client side
- Internal Meeting Coordination (sales, engineering, customer success)
- Send Welcome Gift and begin handoff process
- Ensure documentation passes from sales to success
- Attend the new client welcome call
- Existing Client Support
- Support sales in upselling and cross-selling to existing clients
- Educate clients on new products and initiatives
- Ask for referrals from existing Microsoft evangelists
- Overall Time Allocation:
- 50% for lead generation support
- 50% for sales & marketing process support
- # leads responded to
- # discovery appointments made for the sales team
- # deals converted
- 3+ years of sales or marketing experience.
- Willingness to call prospects and generate discovery appointments.
- Prior experience using a professional CRM system, Hubspot a plus.
- Ability to speak clearly and powerfully and to be compelling over a phone.
- Able to work under pressure with short deadlines.
- Positive attitude and a good team player and a sense of humor helps!
- Comfortable with computers, Microsoft Office Applications
- Microsoft Teams experience is a plus
Career Path Opportunities
- Outside Sales
- Sales Operations Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Q1 2021
- Great pay
- Remote work opportunities
- Fantastic team working environment
- Continuing Education
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- HSA, FSA
- Paid Holidays